Meet the Cast, Part I

Part I – The Bear

*note – for privacy reasons, the real names of my children will not be revealed on the blog.  Please keep this in mind should you choose to leave a comment – thanks!*

Look at that face.  Pretty cute, right?

This is my oldest child, affectionately nicknamed “Bear”.

Likes princesses, playing dress up, crafts, cooking and baking with mommy.  Enjoys all things holidays and birthdays.  Gets along with her brothers 80% of the time.  Can be found beating up on them the other 20%.  Has a bit of a stubborn streak.  (Hmmm.  Where DOES that come from? Must be her daddy.) Self selected vegetarian who enjoys kalamata olives, artichokes, and feta cheese on her pizza, hold the red sauce.

Although she can drive me crazy at times (can anyone say 4 going on 14?), I can’t imagine life without her.  I was blessed beyond compare when she came into my life.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Meet the Cast, Part I

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s