1. Why is it that the boys wanted the stupid Dum Dum lollipops and could have cared less about the GOOD candy?
2. I put some makeup on Bear to complete the “Princess Jasmine” ensemble….and promptly decided that she looked a little too much like “Toddlers and Tiaras”.
3. Does no one give out Mounds or Almond Joys anymore? How am I supposed to steal them from the kids’ bags if there are none to be found? Thank goodness for Milk Duds….
4. When choosing a pumpkin for your jack o’ lantern, note that if you choose a tall, skinny pumpkin, you will probably burn yourself inserting the candle.
5. I am completely impressed and appreciative of the fact that almost all of the kids that came to our house for candy said “thank you”. Including the teenagers. The fact that teenagers are trick or treating is a topic for another day….
teenagers trick-or-treating is better than the alternative….a slutty costume and a party with Jell-o shots!!!!!