1. Two years ago I bought an off white down parka. OFF. WHITE. And yes, I had three kids at the time.Pretty sure it will never be completely clean ever again.
2. In the same vein as #1 – we have a black and WHITE chevron rug in our family room. Really, I should now call it a black and off white with brown spots and one really lovely pink spot from when my child’s malfunctioning sippy cup with fruit juice spilled.
3. Gas fireplace + no fireplace screen in front of the glass = 2nd degree burn for Mr. R. (What? The glass gets hot? Who knew?)
4. Adding massive amounts of raw vegetables and bean soups to one’s diet at one time. I’ll let you do the math on that one. (I do feel oh so healthy, though….)
5. “I’ll just lie here in bed for an extra half hour. I’m sure all three kids will sleep at least past 6 a.m.”. (Cue Q Man calling “moooomeeeeeeee”)
6. Telling Bear that we are planning a trip to Disney this summer. (“It will give her something to look forward to!”) She. Is. Going. To. Drive. Me. Batty. Talking. About. Princesses.